Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hated celebrities, except for Alison

Ok so here's some stuff I'm working on currently for no reason other than it's fun.

Female celebrities/musicians who everyone hates (mostly cause they're human and make mistakes, but even more so cause they're female and make mistakes), but who I think are awesome... with the exception of Alison Goldfrapp, 'cause everyone likes her. They'll all be colored one day but for now here are the inks, or pencils.

First up!



Amy Winehouse, inked. Soon to be colored, maybe..


Currently just pencilled, but soon to be inked:



Lilly Allen kickin' up her Louboutins.

Aaaand:


Like I said, everyone loves Alison Goldfrapp. I actually took this one from a real photo of her.

Coming soon:
P.J. Harvey
My #1 fave who totally rocks me, Courtney Love!
And more?

No comments: